Hateful Jawbone is a Material item in Salt and Sanctuary.
Hateful Jawbone Effect
- Used by a blacksmith to upgrade special weapons.
- Used to upgrade from II to III and from III to IV.
Where to Find Hateful Jawbone
- Sold by Merchants: Nomadic Vendor, Merchant, Unnamed Creature, Merchant Woods, Merchant Iron, Merchant Dark, Merchant Splendor
- Dropped by Bloated Monstrosity, Spear Imp, Armor Mite, Bedspider, Dropspider, Bound Arrox, Heartseeker, Bola Eye, Thing of Arms, Flying Spider, Impaled Knight, and Headhorse.
- A great place to farm it is in Hager's Cavern. When you leave the sanctuary, go left, kill the two skeletons and then go all the way down to the left. On the very bottom, you will find two Armor Mites. Then, if you proceed to left a bit more and go up, you will find a checkpoint. Use it and go back right to kill the Armor Mites. Repeat until satisfied.
- Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!