NG+7 324,240 Salt
That Stench Most Foul is a Boss in Salt and Sanctuary
Putrescent lord of the Mire of Stench. This hideous, foul creature is said to have emerged from an alchemical experiment once conducted by a Woodswraith alchemist with more ambition than caution. The creature was small at first, but upon eating its creator, not only did it grow, but it learned of its love of human flesh."
- Mire of Stench: You must trigger a switch on the top left of the area to open the door to the boss, also on the top left.
- Coordinates: X:20563.05 Y:24250.69}
- Boss Flags: Redshift Rune teacher is after this boss.
- Attack Types: Poison, AOE, projectiles
- Weak vs: Fire and Holy Damage
- Strong vs: Strike
- Summons Stenchpods
- Summons small heads that attack you - also causes small poison cloud around summoned Stenchpod
- Spits a poison cloud
- Occasionally, if you're nearby, it'll puff up and have spines extend out of its body.
- Also has a melee attack consisting of 2 swipes with his arms, but does so very rarely.
- Attacks do not change.
Melee Strategy Video
- Craft with drop: Adder Fang and Mephitic Arquebus
- If you're able to get Fire or Holy damage added to your weapons, do so. TSMF is such a large boss and feels like one of the more simple bosses in the game, especially when using its weakness elements. With a Seawolf Cutlass with extra elemental damage thrown on, TSMF's HP plummeted in seconds.
| Carsejaw the Cruel | | Kraekan Cyclops | | Kraekan Dragon Skourzh | | Kraekan Wyrm | | Murdiella Mal | | Queen of Smiles | | Ronin Cran | | The Bloodless Prince | | The Coveted | | The Disemboweled Husk | | The Dried King | | The False Jester | | The Forgotten Judge | | The Forgotten King | | The Forgotten Knight | | The Mad Alchemist | | The Nameless God | | The Queen of Smiles | | The Sodden Knight | | The Third Lamb | | The Tree of Men | | The Unskinned | | The Unskinned and the Architect | | The Unspeakable Deep | | The Untouched Inquisitor | | The Witch of the Lake |