Crypt Keeper is a Beast in Salt and Sanctuary
An ancient guardian. Crypt Keepers are the silent sentinels of the Crypt of Dead Gods, wielding iron will against unwelcome invaders and unruly residents alike."
- Mal's Floating Castle
- Hager's Cavern, bottom left, past the small sanctuary followed by a hardlight bridge.
- Salt Alkymancery
- Crypt of Dead Gods
- Attack Types:
- Basic Attack: Swings once or twice
- Heavy Attack: Jump Attack which causes knockback
- Weak vs: All Elements
- Strong vs: Slash
- If you're looking to farm Crypt Keepers for items, place a Stone Guide at the nearby sanctuary. Guides have a passive effect of boosting drop chances in the area, and you can stock up on Calling Horns to teleport directly to your sanctuary and revive the Crypt Keeper quickly.
- Shimmering Pearls and King's orders don't drop often at all, prepare to farm them a lot! To boost your drop chances, equip the Kismet Stone and/or Brightcoral Ring.
- One of the best places to farm these is in Mal's Floating Castle. From the sanctuary, go left and then take the stairs up to a room with a Crypt Keeper. Kill him, use Calling Horn to warp back to the sanctuary and repeat. Characters with high damage output can make this run in about 20 seconds, which yields 6050 salt (with a Stone Leader and Grasping Ring) with a decent chance to drop A Lord's Orders or rarely A King's Orders/Shimmering Pearl.
- Another place previous to Mal's Castle is on the far bottom left side of Hager's Cavern where you can find a shrine. Go left from here to find a gaping hole needing the Hardlight brand to cross. Keep going left as you kill the cave guardians until you find the crypt keeper. End game after killing him will send you back to the small sanctuary. Going up the ladders from where the keeper is will bring you to the Fort/Pyramid section or the Mire zone's end.
- The Crypt keepers are wearing Golem's Head, Golem's Torso, Golem's Arms, Golem's Legs and wield the Bonecrusher and Earthsplitter.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!