The Sodden Knight is the first Boss in Salt and Sanctuary
The stoic protector of The Festering Banquet, the Sodden Knight bears decades of dried sea air on his tattered shroud."
- The Festering Banquet - at the very top portion of the region.
- Attack Types: Slash and Lightning
- Weak vs: Fire Damage
- Strong vs: Slash and Poison
- Jump over the lightning bolt
- His attacks come in 1, 2 and 3 hit combos. You can always hit after the 2-hit.
- His attacks become faster
- He chains a jumping overhead attack after his electricity bolt. Roll to avoid!
- After his jumping attack, he'll automatically chain into the 2nd and 3rd attack of his combo chain.
Video of Melee Strategy:
- The Sodden Knight's Set: Doppelsoldner Barbut, Doppelsoldner Cuirass, Doppelsoldner Cuisses and Doppelsoldner Gauntlets.
- The Sodden Knight's Ashes allows you to craft your Greatsword (more than likely your Kureimoa) into the Shrouded Bulwark, the boss's own sword.
- Two or Three Birian Firepots thrown at The Sodden Knight's Shroud on his back can kill him in a matter of seconds