The Sodden Knight is the first Boss in Salt and Sanctuary
The stoic protector of The Festering Banquet, the Sodden Knight bears decades of dried sea air on his tattered shroud."
- The Festering Banquet - at the very top portion of the region.
- Attack Types: Slash and Lightning
- Weak vs: Fire Damage
- Strong vs: Slash and Poison
- Lightning Bolt - unleashes lightning attack going over floor.
- Delayed Thrust - holds his weapon and thrusts in front, easily punishable from behind.
- Overhead Slam - slams his greatsword in front of himself, can follow up one more time on both of his sides.
- Leap Attack - jumps with overhead slam, you can run under him to avoid damage easily.
Phase 2 (50% HP)
- Combos are executed faster
- Leap Attack is now followed by two fast slashing attacks.
- Thrust is no longer delayed and chains into two additional attacks
- Lighting is also followed by changed Leap Attack
Melee Strategy Video
- The Sodden Knight's Set: Doppelsoldner Barbut, Doppelsoldner Cuirass, Doppelsoldner Cuisses and Doppelsoldner Gauntlets.
- The Sodden Knight's Ashes allows you to transform your Greatsword (more than likely your Kureimoa) into the Shrouded Bulwark, the boss's own sword which is amazing for a early game.
- Two or Three Birian Firepots thrown at The Sodden Knight's Shroud on his back can kill him in a matter of seconds.