Shrouded Bulwark in Salt and Sanctuary is a Greatsword type weapon.
This colossal greatsword once belonged to Sir Francis the Resolute, a martyred hero of Tristin who later arose in cursed undeath as the Sodden Knight. Sir Francis detested shields and spurned them with utter contempt, earning renown for decimating enemy ranks with his two-handed fighting style while clad from head to toe in impenetrably heavy armor.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 STR this weapon will have an Attack of 140.7.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
- Despite its low scaling the damage output is higher than the S scaling Kureimoa early game.
- Able to be obtained very early in the game provided you chose the Amber Idol as your starting gift.
- You are able to get this weapon as early as you get the Stone Alchemist which is obtainable after the False Jester. You can get it even earlier from the Watching Woods sanctuary's transmuter; however, you'll have to join their creed.
- Since this is transmuted from a Greatsword, it is advised to start with The Three or The Iron Ones to be able to buy multple Kureimoas as the scaling may make the vanilla Kureimoa more powerful late game.
- The Shrouded Bulwark is able to be transmuted again into another Greatsword.
Location/Where to Find
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Greatsword with The Sodden Knight's Ashes, an Amber Idol and 3,500 Salt.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Shrouded Bulwark Upgrade Table
|Attack||Str Scale||Upgrade Material
|42.0||D||Drowned Idol x1|
|44.0||D||Drowned Idol x2|
|46.3||D||Drowned Locket x1|
|48.6||D||Drowned Locket x2|
|51.0||D||Drowned Censer x1|
Shrouded Bulwark VI
|53.6||D||Drowned Censer x2|
|Shrouded Bulwark VII||56.2||D||Drowned Tome x1|