Dread Horseman (Mounted)
|Drops:||600 Salt (+ ~? Gold)
Dread Horseman's Ashes
Dread Horseman (Mounted) is a Beast in Salt and Sanctuary
Heavily armored mounted knight. On the continents, Dread Horsemen were a guard of brutish Dorian knights, and their tasks typically required them to maintain order in the occupied nation of Taenibir."
- Fort-Beyond-the-Mire: On the bridge at the entrance, when coming from the Mire of Stench.
- Ziggurat of dust
- Attack Types:
- Weak vs: Elements (Especially Holy)
- Strong vs: Slash
- Fort-Beyond-the-Mire : Lure him into the Fort, he will then climb the stairs. Finish him with jumping attacks from the ground level.
- It is possible to parry his charges.
- The mentioned Taenibir is an origin one can choose at the beginning.
- The Dread Horseman will spawn in a sanctuary after a player has desecrated it with a stained page and defeated the second wave of a Guardian Mage and guardian of the three/daevera.