Spindlebeast is a Beast in Salt and Sanctuary
Another of the Architect's salt-built abominations. Back on the continents, Salt Alkymancery is a thing of horrible fables: stories of undying sorcerers perched in storm-battered, impassable towers, molding the icy heart of the sea itself into bizarre, nightmarish thralls."
- Attack Types: Charging stab that almost certainly one-shots you.
- Weak vs: Slash, Elements, Ranged Attacks
- Strong vs: Strike
- Extremely dangerous enemies found when leaving the Ruined Temple's lowest-most East exit after killing the Coveted. You'll find a group of three which can be dodged with some diligent work with the fading platforms above them.
- If one intends on fighting these things consider using ranged weapons, magic, or long melee weapons.
- Their hit will drain horrendous amounts of HP from your lifebar. At 190 HP, you'll be left with almost nothing from a single drain attack from them, and even worse, you'll be wounded enough to the point where, even at refilling your health, another drain attack will definitely kill you. Magic is the safest way to take these out.
- Do NOT use a shield to block its attacks. You cannot guard them and they'll go right through your defense.
- While risky, a well timed and fully charged strong attack with a greatsword, greataxe, or polearm can one-shot them so long as it deals 100+ damage in a single strike.