Grasping Ring is a Ring in Salt and Sanctuary.
Grasping Ring Effect
- Provides 10% more salt from slain enemies.
Where to Find Grasping Ring
- Found as treasure in Castle of Storms, right before the Kraekan Wyrm. On a small ledge in front of the two doorways in the wall by the platforms heading up to the boss fight. The glowing light from the doors can camoflage the pickup.
- Starting gift(choose one when creating character).
- Wearing 2 of these rings simultaneously provides no additional benefit.
- A beneficial item to wear during boss fights for a salt boost.
- Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I never take the ring off, and my characters usually hit around Lv.90+ by the time I get to the end of the game. I try to start the game with it, unless I'm doing a specific build that requires and early Amber, or something. Works even better if you activate a Stone Leader for the area your in, as the two "experience" bonuses stack together. Although there are limited amounts of those, so I recommend planting them at the more effective Salt grinding spots: like the Castle of Storms and definitely in the Floating Isle.