Fireball is a Spell in Salt and Sanctuary.
- Summons a fireball that travels straight ahead damaging enemies on impact. After travelling the full distance or upon making contact with an enemy, the fireball explodes. The explosion sets enemies ablaze, dealing damage over time for a brief period.
- The explosion can also set the player character ablaze if they are unfortunate enough to be caught in the blast.
- Holding the button the spell is assigned to allows the player to aim the spell.
- While equipped with a melee weapon, casting the spell during a combo allows the player to quick cast the spell. The quick cast drastically reduces the time needed to cast the spell, along with propelling the player character backwards a fair distance.
- Consumes 10 focus per cast.
- Class 2 Magic.
- Buy from Stone Mage. Requires Creed: The Iron Ones, The Stone Roots, Keeper of Fire and Sky, House of Splendor or Order of the Betrayer.
- Found in Red Hall of Cages, past the first flamethrowers go left and it's right before a shortcut lever.
- Player note 1
Trivia goes here