Static Geist is an Incantation in Salt and Sanctuary.
"A powerful spirit of Sky. It seeks out enemies
Static Geist Effect
- Summons a powerful spirit of Sky familiar that flies towards enemies and repeatedly deals damage in a small area of effect.
- Consumes 16 Focus
- Class 4
- Buy from Stone Mage. Requires Creed: Keeper of Fire and Sky, House of Splendor or Order of the Betrayer. Requires Devotion Level 7.
- Salt Alkymancery, behind a secret door on the opposite side of the shortcut to Red Hall of Cages.
- This spell has decent damage and exceptional tracking that can hit enemies through walls, but the familiar only last for about 10 seconds. It will also dissipate after attacking four times.
- Despite its brief existence, the multiple geists can be summoned at once.
- Effective use of this spell would require repeated casting from safer distances. The autonomy of the damage, however, can make this spell useful for a more defensive approach; players can cast this spell and approach enemies behind a shield while the geist attacks, for instance.
Trivia goes here
| Arcane Weapon | | Dark Arrows | | Dark Coil | | Dark Reach | | Dark Swarm | | Dragonfire | | Fireball | | Flame Barrage | | Flame Guardian | | Flame Orbiters | | Flamestar | | Flashfire | | Lightning Arc | | Lightning Ball | | Lightning Barrage | | Lightning Bolt | | Lightning Pod | | Lightning Storm | | Poison Gas | | Undersight | | Venomous Blade | | Wildfire |
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!