Dark Arrows is a Spell in Salt and Sanctuary.
Dark Arrows Effect
- Summons an arcane orb that launches barrages of homing arcane arrows at foes
- Temporarily debuffs your character upon use, massively decreasing your defense (same effect that Flask of Defilement has on enemies).
- Orb takes roughly 1 second to fire projectiles
- Projectiles fired from orb have good homing capabilities
- Projectiles also tend to switch between multiple targets if fired into a group
- Lacks in damage, even at high Magic and with all projectiles hitting their target
- Orb that fires the homing arcane arrows dissipates on contact with terrain
- Deals great stagger damage to enemies, enough to stunlock some bosses if spammed; the low damage means the compensation is not equal, it is still ineffective
- The incredibly low damage of the arcane arrows means a Flask of Defilement adds hardly any damage to the projectiles
Trivia goes here
| Arcane Weapon | | Dark Coil | | Dark Reach | | Dark Swarm | | Dragonfire | | Fireball | | Flame Barrage | | Flame Guardian | | Flame Orbiters | | Flamestar | | Flashfire | | Lightning Arc | | Lightning Ball | | Lightning Barrage | | Lightning Bolt | | Lightning Pod | | Lightning Storm | | Poison Gas | | Static Geist | | Undersight | | Venomous Blade | | Wildfire |