Dark Coil is a Spell in Salt and Sanctuary.
Dark Coil Effect
- Fires three tendrils that deal Arcane damage
- Temporarily debuffs your character upon use, massively decreasing your defense (same effect that Flask of Defilement has on enemies)
Where to Find Dark Coil
- Buy from Stone Mage. Requires Creed: Order of the Betrayer.
- Can be charged to fire late, but no difference in damage whether charged or not
- The tendrils have limited tracking
- Due to the very brief invincibility frames that enemies gain after being hit and the speed of the tendrils, some enemies may only be hit by one or two of the tendrils
- Fails to one-shot Rotten Walkers in NG+ with 46 Magic and a Channeler's Rod VII
- Typically trumped by Dark Reach, which possesses roughly equivalent range with greater damage and good staggering in exchange for no tracking on the projectile
- Allows you to endlessly knock out the balance of the final boss, which makes the fight very trivial
Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Soo, is blood magic considered non elemental? if yes, then what type of damage it has?
just spam this spell and the game is done
Ela é útil contra muitos chefes, pois tira completamente a ação deles.