Dark Swarm is an Incantation in Salt and Sanctuary.
Dark Swarm Effect
- Summon an array of foe-seeking arcane missiles. The spell's homing works from so far away that distant enemies can sometimes confuse the spell's tracking.
- Extremely powerful, but temporarily debuffs your character upon use, massively decreasing your defense (same effect that Flask of Defilement has on enemies).
- Class 3
- This incantation scales based both on the attack of your current weapon and your magic. The higher they are, the better. Having a wand or staff on hand helps a lot for increasing it's damage.
- Either because of this or an error in the coding, this incantation triggers the special effects of the weapon you're currently holding, including the charms you have equipped it with. This can potentially make the spell infinite if paired with a MP Leech weapon/charm on your hand whenever the spell hits an enemy.
- For example, having a weapon that has the MP Leech special effect, and you equip the Voracious Charm (leeches HP on hit) on that weapon, both effects will apply each single hit this spell deals against enemies.
- The tracking of this spell can be quite finicky, and rarely hits enemies from afar. It's recommended to use in medium-short distances, which increases the potential for the orbs to track into your enemies.
Trivia goes here