Poison Gas is an Incantation in Salt and Sanctuary.
Poison Gas Effect
- Summon a cloud of poison gas that inflicts poison unto enemies caught in it
- Deals 1 poison per gas cloud that hits
- Deals 0.5 poison buildup per gas cloud that hits
- Consumes 25 focus points
- Class 2 Incantation Magic.
Where to Find Poison Gas
- Buy from Stone Mage. Requires Creed: The Stone Roots
Poison Gas Notes
- The poison cloud shoots in a straight line from the player (from the direction he's facing), and stops at medium range. Short duration.
- High poison infliction chance, as it seems to apply poison buildup per tick, but deals no direct damage. Really useful for killing Mimku/mimics without triggering them.
- Low poison damage when afflicted. While it can stack if used repeatedly, it would cost significant amount of focus, since the poison cloud doesn't last long. Pair up with Forest/Wraith Fangs to inflict higher poison damage at range.
- Because of the low damage of poison it inflicts by itself, it's best paired up with some other way of applying poison damage.
- This ability can trigger 0.5 buildup each 0.1 seconds while a target stands inside the cloud compared to normal poison attacks which have a base of 1.0 poison buildup per hit.
Poison Gas Trivia
Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This **** is extremely underrated. I used this the entire game and I can easily tell this the the only reason why stone roots is the best creed for mage(until order of the betrayer). It can easily kill any enemy with just one shot if you wait and in the end I killed the nameless god with that with just 3 shots
You use poison gas to inflict DOT to bosses on top of your regular damage. I use poison gas because haha funny fart jokes. We are not the same
I have used this spell to poison poison cytoplasms. How broken is that. You then just throw some sort of Wraith poison and you are set.
Poisoning can be fun but is weak compared to Divine Blessed Weapon buff (prayer/2nd strongest buff) or Pitchfire or any other fire buff (strongest elemental buff). Tried with Pessklaw (VII) with Iron Rampart Vi which gives maximum resistance to all except it's own stagger resistance.
Use it to instantly poison enemies... (didnt test it on those immune to poison yet). Deals very low damage on its own, but once the enemy is poisoned, you can use any other poison effect (like Wraithfang) to massively increase poison damage...