Poison Gas is an Incantation in Salt and Sanctuary.
Poison Gas Effect
- Summon a cloud of poison gas that inflicts poison unto enemies caught in it
- Deals 1 poison per gas cloud that hits
- Deals 0.5 poison buildup per gas cloud that hits
- Consumes 25 focus points
- Class 2 Incantation Magic.
- The poison cloud shoots in a straight line from the player (from the direction he's facing), and stops at medium range. Short duration.
- High poison infliction chance, as it seems to apply poison buildup per tick, but deals no direct damage. Really useful for killing Mimku/mimics without triggering them.
- Low poison damage when afflicted. While it can stack if used repeatedly, it would cost significant amount of focus, since the poison cloud doesn't last long. Pair up with Forest/Wraith Fangs to inflict higher poison damage at range.
- Because of the low damage of poison it inflicts by itself, it's best paired up with some other way of applying poison damage.
- This ability can trigger 0.5 buildup each 0.1 seconds while a target stands inside the cloud compared to normal poison attacks which have a base of 1.0 poison buildup per hit.
Trivia goes here