Drowned Tome is a Material item in Salt and Sanctuary.
Drowned Tome Effect
- Used by a blacksmith to upgrade Kraeken weapons.
- The Blackest Vault: On a platform to the left of the collapsible wooden bridge at the bottom of the area.
- Note that when playing Coop, only player 1 get's the tome. The HUD shows a pickup for both players, but it is removed from the inventory of player 2.
- It seems to be hard-coded, that player 2 can't have the tome in his inventory. Even when dropped by player 1 and picked up by player 2, the tome gets destroyed!
- Used to upgrade the following weapons to VII. Only two can be acquired in the first playthrough and one every subsequent one, so choose carefully.
Melee: Kraekan Longsword, Leviathan, Batsuichi Tsuka, Kraekan Axe, Wraithclaw, Construct Coil, Headsman's Voulge,
Trinity Bardiche, Umbral Partisan, Overlord's Bident, Purifier, Saltreaver, Black Widow, Seawolf Cutlass, Scharfrichter,
Trinity Greatsword, Blade of Envy, Obsidian Pillar, Trinity Scepter, Headtaker, The Coveted.
Ranged: Gravewalker Greatbow, Hellfire Arbalest,
Predator Lockbow, Adrasteia, Mosaic Culverin.
Catalysts: Cocoon Battledore, Saira's Staff.
- Trivia goes here