|Strength Scaling||Dexterity Scaling|
Obsidian Pillar in Salt and Sanctuary is a Greathammer type weapon.
An enormous jet-black warhammer used by the Armor Guardians of the Castle of Storms. Few living creatures can withstand a blow from this veritable mountain of hardened iron and fewer still can so much as lift it, let alone carry it into battle. This early example was meant to be wielded by King Jaret's royal guards, but when the design proved too heavy for living soldiers it was modified for use by the King's towering golems instead. Its practical utility in the hands of an ordinary saltborn is questionable at best.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 STR this weapon will have an Attack of 171.2.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
- Because of the low scaling but high base damage, this weapon is really strong if obtained early and allows you to focus on other stats than strength untill you can get a better Greathammer.
- This weapon has the highest base damage in the game, making it work exceptionally well with consumable weapon buffs such as the Blessed Page (weapon buffs add damage relative to the weapon's base damage).
- Though with lower strength scaling, it still slightly outperforms the Warhammer at 50 strength. However, a full upgrade requires a Drowned Tome, which is extremely scarce, while the Warhammer only needs an A King's Order to fully upgrade.
Location/Where to Find
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Greathammer with Armor Guardian's Ashes, an Amber Idol and 10,000 Salt
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Obsidian Pillar Upgrade Table
|79.0||Drowned Idol x 1, 250 Salt|
|82.2||Drowned Idol x 2, 500 Salt|
|85.4||Drowned Locket x 1, 1000 Salt|
|88.9||Drowned Locket x 2, 1500 Salt|
|92.4||Drowned Censer x 1, 2500 Salt|
Obsidian Pillar VI
|96.1||Drowned Censer x 2, 5000 Salt|
Obsidian Pillar VII
|100.0||Drowned Tome x 1, 10000 Salt|