|Strength Scaling||Dexterity Scaling|
|Flags||Charm Move 2|
Umbral Partisan in Salt and Sanctuary is a Spear type weapon.
An enormous jet-black partisan forged for Duke Carsejaw of Tristin, whose deception and violent oppression of his people earned him the moniker, "Carsejaw the Cruel." Styling himself a righteous arbiter of justice, Carsejaw incited the populace first against his political opponents and then, when none remained, against each other.
Notes and Tips:
- Being class 4 it can be one-handed if Class 5 Pikeman is unlocked on the skill tree
- At 50 Strength and 50 Dexterity this weapon has an Attack of 100.6 at tier VII.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
- The 2nd "hacking" attack causes enemies to target only you in multiplayer for a few seconds.
Location/Where to Find
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Spear with Carsejaw the Cruel's Ashes, a Diamond Cluster and 30,000 Salt.
Moveset and Videos:
Umbral Partisan Upgrade Table
|18.7||Drowned Idol x 1, 250 Salt|
|19.4||Drowned Idol x 2, 500 Salt|
|20.2||Drowned Locket x 1, 1000 Salt|
|21.0||Drowned Locket x 2, 1500 Salt|
|21.8||Drowned Censer x 1, 2500 Salt|
Umbral Partisan VI
|22.7||Drowned Censer x 2, 5000 Salt|
Umbral Partisan VII
|23.6||Drowned Tome x 1, 10000 Salt|