Trinity Scepter in Salt and Sanctuary is a Greathammer type weapon.
Scepter of the Forgotten King, one of the divine trinity known as the New Gods. Retrieved from the desiccated hands of a shambling corpse, this symbol of irreproachable authority appears completely devoid of power, but might make an effective blunt weapon provided that it doesn't crumble to dust as did its previous owner. Perhaps, in the end, the interdependence of men and gods is the very reason both share the same destiny.
Notes and Tips:
- With 50 STR this weapon will have an Attack of 197.3.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
- Because of the Fast Hitter special this weapon is by far the strongest greathammer, it has lower poise damage than the Bonecrusher or other greathammers with the Poise special, but it attacks a lot faster allowing for the same amount of Poisebreaking as those greathammers.
- Like other class 5 great weapons it cannot be onehanded.
Location/Where to Find
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Greathammer with The Forgotten King's Ear, a Shimmering Pearl and 100,000 Salt
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Trinity Scepter Upgrade Table
|24.9||S||Drowned Idol x1|
|25.9||S||Drowned Idol x2|
|26.9||S||Drowned Locket x1|
|28.0||S||Drowned Locket x2|
|29.1||S||Drowned Censer x1|
Trinity Scepter VI
|30.3||S||Drowned Censer x2|
Trinity Scepter VII
|31.5||S||Drowned Tome x1|