Seawolf Cutlass in Salt and Sanctuary is a Greatsword type weapon.
A horrifically warped cutlass pried from the cold, dead hands of Dread Pirate Hager... or what remained of him. Throughout the continents it is often said that there are fates worse than death. This mangled blade and its grotesquely-mutilated former owner are chilling proof of that somber adage.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 STR this weapon will have an Attack of 145.3.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
- Heals for 0.5 health per hit.
- Has the highest base damage of any greatsword, which synergizes well with consumable buff items like the blessed page.
Location/Where to Find
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Greatsword with Disemboweled Husk's Doll, an Amber Idol and 10,000 Salt.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Seawolf Cutlass Upgrade Table
|Drowned Idol x1
|Drowned Idol x2
|Drowned Locket x1
|Drowned Locket x2
|Drowned Censer x1
Seawolf Cutlass VI
|Drowned Censer x2
|Seawolf Cutlass VII
|Drowned Tome x1