|Strength Scaling||Dexterity Scaling|
Mosaic Culverin in Salt and Sanctuary is a Pistol type weapon.
A portable cannon assembled from the magnetite lodestone bricks of Ar'ho Tu'ume, the Temple of Judgment. This improvised but unquestionably lethal weapon utilizes the interlocking stones' irregular shapes and intense ferromagnetic force to hold its individual components together, boasting unprecedented muzzle velocity with manageable recoil. Its complex construction suggests the handiwork of a scholarly and exceptionally well-learned castaway.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 Dexterity this weapon has an Attack of 93.5 at tier VII.
- Like other gun weapons, this weapon has 1.5x damage multiplier on its attacks, giving it effectively 50% higher AR than it shows.
- Using a weapon buff, such as a Blessed Page, will buff both your main hand melee weapon and offhand gun, despite the gun not gaining the visual effect of the buff.
- The weapon's damage type is split between 50% Slash and 50% Strike damage, but equiping a main hand weapon that has an Extra Blades or Extra Blunt special property will change the offhand gun's damage split to 75%/25% or 25%/75%. Using an Extra Blunt weapon this way can be very useful for Dexterity builds, which don't have a lot of options for Strike damage weapons.
Location/Where to Find
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Pistol with The Coveted's Ashes, a Shimmering Pearl and 100,000 Salt.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Mosaic Culverin Upgrade Table
|Attack||Str Scale||Dex Scale||Wgt||Durability||Class|
|Drowned Idol x1|
|Drowned Idol x2|
|Drowned Locket x1|
|Drowned Locket x2|
|Drowned Censer x1|
Mosaic Culverin VI
|18.7||S||14.0||Drowned Censer x2||5|
|Mosaic Culverin VII||19.6||S||14.0||Drowned Tome x1||5|