|Strength Scaling||Dexterity Scaling|
Rusted Greatladle in Salt and Sanctuary is a Reaper type weapon.
A gigantic iron spoon whose chipped and corroded surface betrays the telltale wear of battle. Its original purpose is unclear; no living creature possesses both the size and the intelligence to make effective use of it as an eating utensil, though the headhunters of Kadania are known to revere such items for reasons only they fully understand.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 Strength and 50 Dexterity this weapon has an Attack of 109.2 at tier VII.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
- This is a good weapon to pick up if you're doing a Reaper/Pikeman build and want access to a Blunt damage weapon without being forced to use other weapon classes.
- This weapon works very well with consumable weapon buffs such as the Blessed Page due to its high base damage.
Location/Where to Find
- Sold by Dark Smith.
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Reaper with Drowned Porcelain's Ashes, an Amber Idol and 10,000 Salt.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Rusted Greatladle Upgrade Table
|Attack||Str Scale||Dex Scale||Upgrade Materials
|21.8||E||E||Endless Fang x1|
|23.7||E||E||Endless Fang x2|
|25.9||E||E||Hateful Jawbone x1|
|28.2||E||E||Hateful Jawbone x2|
|30.7||E||E||Enduring Skull x1|
Rusted Greatladle VI
|33.5||E||E||Enduring Skull x2|
Rusted Greatladle VII
|36.5||E||E||Twisted Heart x1|