Haymaker in Salt and Sanctuary is a Reaper type weapon.
A tool intended for mowing grass and harvesting crops, but often modified for fighting by the destitute and the wicked alike. Distinct among agricultural devices as a universally-recognized symbol of death, and indeed a capable makeshift weapon with its razor edge and unmistakably fearsome silhouette."
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 Strength and 50 Dexterity this weapon has an Attack of 92.7 at tier VII.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
- Good early weapon, but has poor scaling.
- Requiering only the Class 1 Reapers skill, with decent range and bad scaling, this weapon benefits the most as a backup weapon for classes with access to weapon buffs.
Location/Where to Find
- Sold by Blacksmith (Order of the Betrayer)
- Found in the area just after the Queen of Smiles boss fight. It is next to a lever/gate that will lead you out into the Watching Woods
Haymaker Upgrade Table
|Attack||Str Scale||Dex Scale||Material|
|22.0||E||E||Lock of Hair x1|
|23.1||E||E||Lock of Hair x2|
|24.3||E||E||A Soldier's Poem x1|
|25.5||E||E||A Soldier's Poem x2|
|26.8||E||E||A Lord's Orders x1|
|28.1||E||E||A Lord's Orders x2|
|29.5||E||E||A King's Orders x1|