War Scythe in Salt and Sanctuary is a Reaper type weapon.
An ordinary farm scythe rejigged for use in battle, likely by one of this forsaken island's innumerable castaways. Improvised though it may be, its modifications allow for formidable sweeping slashes at a safe distance from one's foes."
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 Strength and 50 Dexterity this weapon has an Attack of 95.3 at tier VII.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
Location/Where to Find
- Sold by Blacksmith (Order of the Betrayer).
- Available in The Ruined Temple. From the Ziggurat of Dust sanctuary, go left until you're outside, then go down and back inside. The item is past a few Cave Keepers and a red wall.
- Alternatively you can come from the Red Hall of Cages (before Dome of the Forgotten) and pass through a Redshift wall. Keep going to the right and traverse some platforms.
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Reaper with Split Swordsman's Ear, an Amber Idol and 3,500 Salt.
War Scythe Upgrade Table
|Attack||Str Scale||Dex Scale||Upgrade Materials
|21.0||E||D||Lock of Hair x1|
|22.0||E||D||Lock of Hair x2|
|23.1||E||D||A Soldier's Poem x1|
|24.3||E||D||A Soldier's Poem x2|
|25.5||E||D||A Lord's Orders x1|
War Scythe VI
|26.8||E||D||A Lord's Orders x2|
War Scythe VII
|28.1||E||D||A King's Orders x1|