|Strength Scaling||Dexterity Scaling|
Gravedigger in Salt and Sanctuary is a Reaper type weapon.
This ominous scythe is constructed entirely from the mandible and vertebral column of a Kraekan. The sun-bleached bones appear to have lain exposed on a beach for ages and were likely scavenged by an enterprising castaway, though they offer no clues as to whether this weapon was fashioned for purposes fair or foul.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 Strength and 50 Dexterity this weapon has an Attack of 100.8 at tier VII.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
- This weapon is weaker than the Rusted Greatladle at 50 Strength and 50 Dexterity despite being a higher tier weapon and having higher scaling.
Location/Where to Find
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Reaper with Thing of Arms' Ear, a Diamond Cluster and 30,000 Salt.
- Can be bought from Blacksmith (Order of the Betrayer)
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Gravedigger Upgrade Table
|Attack||Str Scale||Dex Scale||Upgrade Materials
|16.4||C||C||Frozen Doll x1|
|16.9||C||C||Frozen Doll x2|
|17.4||C||C||Frozen Locket x1|
|18||C||C||Frozen Locket x2|
|18.5||C||C||Frozen Reliquary x1|
|19.1||C||C||Frozen Reliquary x2|
|19.6||C||C||Frozen Tome x1|