Kaltic Razor in Salt and Sanctuary is a Dagger type weapon.
A concealable covert knife formerly used by a secret society of assassins known as the Kaltic Order. While the few existing records of this shadowy organization contain conflicting and seemingly embellished reports of their activities, most accounts indicate that the group disbanded decades ago.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 Dexterity this weapon will have an Attack of 37.8 at tier VII.
- Grants between 0 and 1.0 Focus per light or heavy attack.
Location/Where to Find
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Dagger with Drowned Soldier's Ear, an Amber Idol and 3,500 Salt.
- Sold by the Stone Blacksmith in the Stone Roots Creed.
- Found in a pouch on a platform to the left of the Mire of Stench Sanctuary, after an arrow trap.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Kaltic Razor Upgrade Table
|10.3||C||Lock of Hair x1|
|10.8||C||Lock of Hair x2|
|11.2||C||A Soldier's Poem x1|
|11.6||C||A Soldier's Poem x2|
|12.1||C||A Lord's Orders x1|
Kaltic Razor VI
|12.6||C||A Lord's Orders x2|
Kaltic Razor VII
|13.1||C||A King's Orders x1|