Dragoon Espingole in Salt and Sanctuary is a Pistol type weapon.
A large-bore flintlock pistol issued as a sidearm to heavy infantry and cavalry units in the militaries of more advanced nations. It is capable of inflicting grievous injuries at close range and can handle a variety of ammunition, but suffers from dramatically reduced accuracy at greater distances. Despite this weapon's impressive destructive potential, however, even the most skilled of marksmen rely far more heavily upon their swords than their guns.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 Dexterity this weapon has an Attack of 76.9 at tier VII.
- Like other gun weapons, this weapon has 1.5x damage multiplier on its attacks, giving it effectively 50% higher AR than it shows.
- Using a weapon buff, such as a Blessed Page, will buff both your main hand melee weapon and offhand gun, despite the gun not gaining the visual effect of the buff.
- The weapon's damage type is split between 50% Slash and 50% Strike damage, but equiping a main hand weapon that has an Extra Blades or Extra Blunt special property will change the offhand gun's damage split to 75%/25% or 25%/75%. Using an Extra Blunt weapon this way can be very useful for Dexterity builds, which don't have a lot of options for Strike damage weapons.
Location/Where to Find
- Sold by The Iron Ones Blacksmith for 5000 gold. Devotion 4 required.
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Pistol with Caged Man's Ear, an Amber Idol and 3,500 Salt.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Dragoon Espingole Upgrade Table
|18.8||C||Lock of Hair x1|
|19.8||C||Lock of Hair x2|
|20.8||C||A Soldier's Poem x1|
|21.8||C||A Soldier's Poem x2|
|22.9||C||A Lord's Orders x1|
Dragoon Espingole VI
|24.1||C||A Lord's Orders x2|
Dragoon Espingole VII
|25.3||C||A King's Orders x1|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This is amazing, you don't even need a main weapon just shoot everything with this baby and some blessed pages
You know I upgraded this pistol to full and at the end of the game it did a lot of damage to the point where it took a couple shots to blow the nameless God's ****ing head off his shoulders guess gunpowder and steel beats magic and power
Honestly one of the best options for dealing with Alkymancy Knights and the Dread Horse Knights via stagger mid-attack and quickly rushing up to riposte, and combined with the Flask of Defilement from the Betrayer creed it makes anything that can stagger easy killing.
Whats the upgrade materials?