|Strength Scaling||Dexterity Scaling|
Flintlock Pistol in Salt and Sanctuary is a Pistol type weapon.
A simple lever-action pistol that utilizes a flintlock mechanism to ignite a charge of black powder, propelling forth a cluster of small projectiles. Mass-produced with quality materials by a reputable gunsmith, this weapon is designed to fire a variety of ammunition types including elemental and poison loads in addition to standard lead shot.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 Dexterity this weapon has an Attack of 71.6 at tier VII.
- Like other gun weapons, this weapon has 1.5x damage multiplier on its attacks, giving it effectively 50% higher AR than it shows.
- Using a weapon buff, such as a Blessed Page, will buff both your main hand melee weapon and offhand gun, despite the gun not gaining the visual effect of the buff.
- The weapon's damage type is split between 50% Slash and 50% Strike damage, but equiping a main hand weapon that has an Extra Blades or Extra Blunt special property will change the offhand gun's damage split to 75%/25% or 25%/75%. Using an Extra Blunt weapon this way can be very useful for Dexterity builds, which don't have a lot of options for Strike damage weapons.
Location/Where to Find
- Sold by Wood Smith, Iron Smith, Fire Smith, Dark Smith, Splendor Smith, Wood Alchemist, Iron Alchemist, Fire Alchemist, Dark Alchemist, Splendor Alchemist
- Can be found in Dome of the Forgotten above the Sanctuary
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Flintlock Pistol Upgrade Table
|14.6||B||Lock of Hair x1|
|15.4||B||Lock of Hair x2|
|16.2||B||A Soldier's Poem x1|
|B||A Soldier's Poem x2|
|17.8||B||A Lord's Orders x1|
|18.7||B||A Lord's Orders x2|
|19.6||B||A King's Orders x1|