A King's Orders
A King's Orders is a Material item in Salt and Sanctuary.
A King's Orders Effect
- Upgrades weapons at a Blacksmith
- Used to upgrade from VI to VII
Where to Find A King's Orders
- Ruined Temple: On a platform in the section accessed through Cran's Pass
- Salt Alkymancery: In a Mimku chest found through a secret door. The door is behind a x3 Lord's Order pickup after three horizontal appearing-and-disappearing platforms
- Still Palace: In a treasure chest just above the entrance
- Reward for completing the Wise Words quest, where you have to talk to the Masterless Knight at several locations throughout the game
- One of the best places to farm these is in Mal's Floating Castle. From the sanctuary, go left and then take the stairs up to a room with a Crypt Keeper. Kill him, Calling Horn back to the sanctuary and repeat. Characters with high damage output can make this run in about 20 seconds, which yields 6050 salt (with Leader and Grasping Ring) with a decent chance to drop A Lord's Orders or rarely A King's Orders.
- Another place previous to Mal's Castle is on the far bottom left side of Hager's Cave where you can find a small neutral sanctuary. Go left from here to find a gaping hole needing the Hardlight brand to cross. Keep going left as you kill the cave guardians until you find the crypt keeper. End game after killing him will send you back to the small sanctuary. Going up the ladders from where the keeper is will bring you to the Fort/Pyramid section or the Mire zone's end.
- Another can be found in a secret entrance in the Salt Alkmancery. From the sanctuary go right and jump up the upwards-sucking vacuum tube. Go up the two platforms and left until you get to the wall jumping part. Continue up them follow the vanishing platforms upwards (before the two eye monsters) which will involve a wall jump up to a collapsing floor and up to another floor. DO NOT GO INTO THE VACCUUM TUBE ON YOUR LEFT. Instead, wall jump above it to find a shortcut to the red hall of cages to the left, then run back right, across the vanishing platforms onto a ledge with a treasure. The wall behind that is a secret door you can activate with O. Through here is a VERY ANNOYING hardlight plat forming segment but get up there to find the aristocrat set and a kings order.
- Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Mal's Floating Castle bottom floor. Kill the Knight over and over again since he's right by the Creed.
He will drop both Lord's Orders and King's Orders very often. This seems to be the fastest way in the game.
I also added a Guide to my Sanctuary so it increased the Item Find. Also equip the Kismet Stone so items drop often.
Increasing Willpower will also help with drop rate. My drop rate at 93 is 152.9.
i was farming the crypt keeper in the crypt of the dead gods. once you open the secret path to the left of the sanctuary, just run left out of the sanctuary, through the open door to the left below the stairs, then drop down and out the next doorway, drop down again onto a brittle platform and jump to the right and there will be a crypt lord in the middle of blocks you can fight him then use a calling horn to go back to the sanctuary. it does require placing a guide in there
Just tried to drop one of these for my bro in co-op, apparently if you're a sellsword it just turns into a red shard when you pick it up. I just wasted a very valuable upgrade item because of this garbage progression lock bullshit. PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND DON'T TRY TO TRADE THESE!
"Dropped VERY RARELY by the zombies at the campfire before the sanctuary at shivering shore".... Really now?
King's order, drowned and frozen tomes can not be traded to other player in multiplayer mode. You can drop these items but the other player will pick up bags of salt or some other crap item....
Yes, jumping up to ledges can sometimes missed depending how we jump. That shouldn't be the case. I'd take it that the hitbox or whatever is not properly well implemented or placed or too small. We should be 100% about to grip on the ledge once we jump up.
went to farm some of these in the mal's flying castle of whatever and managed to farm a splendor's golden axe but NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THESE, so if u guys wanna do the same just prepare to crygg wp hardest boss in the game
It's A20%King's+Orders and it should be A+King's+Orders. It's making linking to it from other pages difficult using the UI.
i just went ng+, but missed out on picking up my king'sorder. I dont feel like getting all the way to the crypt keepers, who is ronin???