The Still Palace is a Location in Salt and Sanctuary. This is the last area players will visit before finishing the game and going into New Game Plus, and can only be accessed from the Crypt of Dead Gods.
- Previous: Crypt of Dead Gods
- Next: New Game Plus
- Recommended Levels: 90 to 100
- Bosses: The Nameless God
- Sanctuaries: only 1 shrine
The Still Palace Map
NPCs in the area
Keys & Other
- 2x Mimku
- The Gray Pearls are being held by the Mimku.
- To the right of the shrine, climb the platforms heading up with Dart and Shadowflip. At the top is an entrance to a small cave that leads to a long passage higher up.
- In this passage are the two Mimku. If you continue to follow the passage, it will lead to a secret door back to the Salt Alkymancery by an Alkymancery Knight and a Saltfin in.
- If you back up your save right after defeating The Nameless God, you can see both endings (and get the trophies for both endings) without having to complete NG+.
Full The Still Palace Walkthrough
A full walkthrough including all the items, enemies and bosses is shown below. You can add links, images and other details.
The Still Palace is the last area you will encounter after having your made through the Crypt of Dead Gods. This place has no sanctuaries and only 1 shrine.
Just at the entrance you will find the Old Man. He will tell that his name is Jaret, and more about the lore. After speaking to him, head down the stairs into the Palace. Just above the entrance will be a chest with A King's Orders. After collecting it head to the right till you reach the wall, and then wall jump to the top of it, where there is another exit.
Head out the exit and head to the room just above it, collecting the 3x Calling Horn on the way. This is the ONLY shrine available at this area. Once you pray here, you will be able to respawn here in case you die. From the shrine, head back to the room below it. Then make your way to the very bottom-right of this room (on a ledge on the right after you drop down is a Chest of Salt), where there is an exit and a long set of stairs that lead to the Final Boss - The Nameless God. Good luck!
For tips and strategies on how to defeat this boss, see the The Nameless God page. After defeating the boss ... Congratulations! If you wish to do anything at all before finishing the game, this is the point to do so. Use a Calling Horn or return the moment you head out the exit to the right of the boss, otherwise you will be choosing your ending and then be thrown into NG+. So choose wisely!
When you are ready, head out the exit. If you are playing with any other player, the co-op player will get kicked out, leaving only the main player. Ahead you will see a well. Dont go into it yet. Jump over it and head to the right and speak to the Scarecrow. You can choose to "Take Helm" or "Do Nothing". See the Endings page for more info.
The Still Palace Video Walkthrough