|Strength Scaling||Dexterity Scaling|
|Flags||Charm Move (Hack)|
Razorback in Salt and Sanctuary is a Spear type weapon.
A steel spear whose jagged head is sawtoothed on one edge for lacerating and straight on the other for severing. Functionally closer to a torture implement than a dedicated weapon, though its sadistic design shows an unsettling lack of distinction between the two.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 Strength and 50 Dexterity this weapon has an Attack of 86.4 at tier VII.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
Location/Where to Find
- Sold by Wood Smith, Iron Smith, Dark Smith, Splendor Smith.
- Dropped by Spear Imp Not true, needs proof
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Spear with Spear Imp's Horn, an Amber Idol and 3,500 Salt.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Razorback Upgrade Table
|Attack||Str Scale||Dex Scale||Wgt||Class|