A King's Orders is a Material item in Salt and Sanctuary.
A King's Orders
A King's Orders Effect
- Upgrades weapons at a Blacksmith
- Used to upgrade from VI to VII
- Ruined Temple: On a platform in the section accessed through Cran's Pass
- Salt Alkemancery: In a Minku chest found through a secret door. The door is behind a x3 Lord's Order pickup after three horizontal appearing-and-disappearing platforms
- Still Palace: In a treasure chest just above the entrance
- Reward for completing the Wise Words quest, where you have to talk to the Masterless Knight at several locations throughout the game
- One of the best places to farm these is in Mal's Floating Castle. From the sanctuary, go left and then take the stairs up to a room with a Crypt Keeper. Kill him, Calling Horn back to the sanctuary and repeat. Characters with high damage output can make this run in about 20 seconds, which yields 6050 salt (with Leader and Grasping Ring) with a decent chance to drop A Lord's Orders or rarely A King's Orders.
- Another place previous to Mal's Castle is on the far bottom left side of Hager's Cave where you can find a small neutral sanctuary. Go left from here to find a gaping hole needing the Hardlight brand to cross. Keep going left as you kill the cave guardians until you find the crypt keeper. End game after killing him will send you back to the small sanctuary. Going up the ladders from where the keeper is will bring you to the Fort/Pyramid section or the Mire zone's end.
- Another can be found in a secret entrance in the Salt Alkmancery. From the sanctuary go right and jump up the upwards-sucking vacuum tube. Go up the two platforms and left until you get to the wall jumping part. Continue up them follow the vanishing platforms upwards (before the two eye monsters) which will involve a wall jump up to a collapsing floor and up to another floor. DO NOT GO INTO THE VACCUUM TUBE ON YOUR LEFT. Instead, wall jump above it to find a shortcut to the red hall of cages to the left, then run back right, across the vanishing platforms onto a ledge with a treasure. The wall behind that is a secret door you can activate with O. Through here is a VERY ANNOYING hardlight plat forming segment but get up there to find the aristocrat set and a kings order.
- Dropped VERY RARELY by the zombies at the campfire before the sanctuary at shivering shore
Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!