Heartseeker is a Beast in Salt and Sanctuary
An abomination of alchemy. The alchemist's aim was to create some sort of love poultice, but he failed. Anyone unlucky enough to imbibe the failed product would shift into a hideous wretch, its desire for affection transforming its tainted heart into an all-encompassing eyeball."
- Hager's Cavern: In the room with the Cellar Key and dropspiders.
- Sunken Keep: Down from the Sanctuary, past two groups of retchfeeders, there's one with another group of retchfeeders, and a second by a group of drowned soldiers.
- Red Hall of Cages: Left of Cran's Pass Sanctuary, up the spinning wheel and to the right. It protects a Red Lord.
- Mire of Stench: Below the east entrance, protecting a Bloated Monstrosity.
- Attack Types: No attacks, but makes the nearest enemy invincible.
- Weak vs: Slash, Poison, Holy
- Strong vs: Strike, Fire, Lightning, Arcane.
- Enemies buffed by a Heartseeker cannot be hurt, making it a priority target.
- At -50 Poison defense, a single hit from any source of Poison will instantly Poison them, Wraithfangs especially