Hanged Man is a Beast in Salt and Sanctuary
A hanged man, still bound. Kar'hi is said to have a law allowing any man to volunteer his life to save a condemned man, perhaps it is with this thought that these creatures are forever attempting to switch places with the living."
- Attack Types: After a short delay, switches places with you for moderate damage.
- Weak vs: Slash, Fire, Holy
- Strong vs: Strike, Poison
- The mentioned Kar'hi is one of the origins one can chose at the beginning.
- The Hanged Man's attacks by targeting the player for a set amount of time before the player is teleported to them and hanged for a short amount of time. This targeting can be restarted by attacking the Hanged Man. During the time that the Hanged Man targets you, you will see a spinning crosshair appear around your character and move closer and closer.
- Be cautious of running into multiple Hanged Man, as their attack can begin during the recovery animation from their attack, thus leading to being chain-stunned without opportunity to escape or attack.