Crypt Keeper is a Beast in Salt and Sanctuary
An ancient guardian. Crypt Keepers are the silent sentinels of the Crypt of Dead Gods, wielding iron will against unwelcome invaders and unruly residents alike."
- Mal's Floating Castle
- Hager's Cavern, bottom left, past the small sanctuary followed by a hardlight bridge.
- Salt Alkymancery
- Crypt of Dead Gods
- Attack Types:
- Basic Attack: Swings once or twice
- Heavy Attack: Jump Attack which causes knockback
- Weak vs: All Elements
- Strong vs: Slash
- One of the best places to farm these is in Mal's Floating Castle. From the sanctuary, go left and then take the stairs up to a room with a Crypt Keeper. Kill him, Calling Horn back to the sanctuary and repeat. Characters with high damage output can make this run in about 20 seconds, which yields 6050 salt (with Leader and Grasping Ring) with a decent chance to drop A Lord's Orders or rarely A King's Orders.
- Another place previous to Mal's Castle is on the far bottom left side of Hager's Cave where you can find a shrine. Go left from here to find a gaping hole needing the Hardlight brand to cross. Keep going left as you kill the cave guardians until you find the crypt keeper. End game after killing him will send you back to the small sanctuary. Going up the ladders from where the keeper is will bring you to the Fort/Pyramid section or the Mire zone's end.
- Shimmering Pearls and King's orders don't drop often at all, prepare to farm them a lot! Use the Kismet Stone ring and the Brightcoral ring for higher chances.(And/or stack willpower)
- the Crypt keepers are wearing Golem's Head,Golem's,Torso,Golem's Arms,Golem's Legs and wield the Bonecrusher and Earthsplitter.