|Strength Scaling||Magic Scaling||Dexterity Scaling|
An innovative weapon devised by a shipwrecked blacksmith based upon a design originating from Tristin. The interlocking segments of its blade have been forged with red iron and Emberskull ash, imbuing its attacks with searing flame. The blacksmith, in a display of pardonable pride, has named it to evoke the fiery plumage of a legendary bird revered as a symbol of longevity.
Notes and Tips:
- Does not work with class 5 swords. Only class 5 whip and class 1 magic will allow you to wield this weapon.
- At 50 Strength, 50 Dexterity and 50 Magic this weapon has an Attack of 68.5/41.3 at tier VII.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
- Two-handed retains the sword moveset while one handed light attacks are sword and strong have a whip moveset.
Location/Where to Find
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Whip with Kraekan Wyrm's Horn, a Shimmering Pearl and 100,000 Salt.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Phoenix Tail Upgrade Table
|Attack||Str Scale||Dex Scale||Mag Scale||Material
|10.5/10.5||C||C||C||Charred Doll x1|
|11.0/11.0||C||C||C||Charred Doll x2|
|11.5/11.5||C||C||C||Charred Locket x1|
|12.1/12.1||C||C||C||Charred Locket x2|
|12.7/12.7||C||C||C||Charred Reliquary x1|
Phoenix Tail VI
|13.4/13.4||C||C||C||Charred Reliquary x2|
Phoenix Tail VII
|14.0/14.0||C||C||C||Charred Tome x1|