|Magic Scaling||Dexterity Scaling|
|Class||3 Spear/2 Magic|
Stardust Spire in Salt and Sanctuary is a Spear type weapon.
The finely-polished head of this ornate spear was cut from a large shockstone cluster by one of Markdor's master craftsmen. It has been elaborately carved to evoke the continent's snow-capped mountain peaks, whose mines provide the only known source of this coveted piezoelectric crystal.
Notes and Tips:
- Physical and Lightning split damage
- Requires Class 2 Magic in addition to Class 3 Pikeman to wield.
- At 50 Dexterity and 50 Magic this weapon has an Attack of 45.2/38.9 at tier VII.
Location/Where to Find
- Sold by Fire Smith.
- Can be found on a platform at the top right of a somewhat hidden cave after descending a ladder just before the bridge to the Fort Beyond the Mire leading to Hager's Cavern. You must have the Hardlight Brand to reach it.
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Spear with Vacant Blades' Ashes, an Amber Idol and 10,000 Salt.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Stardust Spire Upgrade Table
|11.0/11.0||Frozen Doll x 1, 250 Salt|
|11.5/11.5||Frozen Doll x 2, 500 Salt|
|12.1/12.1||Frozen Locket x 1, 1000 Salt|
|12.7/12/7||Frozen Locket x 2, 1500 Salt|
|13.4/13.4||Frozen Reliquary x 1, 2500 Salt|
Stardust Spire VI
|14.0/14.0||Frozen Reliquary x 2, 5000 Salt|
Stardust Spire VII
|14.7/14.7||Frozen Tome x 1, 10000 Salt|