|A vial of highly toxic Pessmud, a sap harvested from trees found deep in Kadani swamps. Apply it to your weapon to add Poison damage to your attacks.|
Pessmud is a Consumable item in Salt and Sanctuary.
- Apply it to your weapon to add Poison damage to your attacks for 30 seconds.
- The amount of damage added is based off of the weapon's physical base damage.
- Adds Poison AR equal to 1.0 * Base Damage.
- Sold by Merchants (Stone Roots Creed)
- Dropped by Bloated Monstrosity, Drowned Bandit, Gaoler and Stenchpod.
- Sold by Alde Griggs
- Unlike most weapon buff items, Pessmud can end up doing absolutely nothing to contribute damage if enough time passes without inflicting poison, the buff runs out, or the enemy is outright immune to poison.
- Weapons with quick swing speed are recommended to inflict poison faster.
- As with all poison, the damage ticks over 20 seconds for 2x the listed damage.
Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!