Kureimoa in Salt and Sanctuary is a Greatsword type weapon.
A two-handed sword first carried by the highland clans of Dor Isle, but now widely popular throughout the continents owing to its versatility and relative ease of use. Its unpretentious design emphasizes function over form in a humble testament to the virtues of simplicity.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 Strength and 50 Dexterity this weapon has an Attack of 142.8 at tier VII.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
- Very good Strength scaling weapon, and really good early weapon.
- Unless you want to invest in The Iron Ones or The Three creeds, think twice before transmuting it into a Greatscissor, as those cannot be transmuted back into a Greatsword.
- Even without transmuting it, the weapon is very usable through most of the game.
- The name is a roman alphabet transliteration of the japanese word クレイモア, which simply means 'claymore'.
Location/Where to Find
- The Village of Smiles: Right from the sanctuary, then go up some ledges and jump across to a hidden room.
- Can be purchased from The Three or The Iron Ones Blacksmith for 1,500 gold upon reaching Devotion level 2.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Kureimoa Upgrade Table
|Attack||Str Scale||Dex Scale||Material|
|14.6||S||C||Lock of Hair x1|
|15.4||S||C||Lock of Hair x2|
|16.2||S||C||A Soldier's Poem x1|
|17.0||S||C||A Soldier's Poem x2|
|17.8||S||C||A Lord's Orders x1|
|18.7||S||C||A Lord's Orders x2|
|Kureimoa VII||19.6||S||C||A King's Orders x1|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The devs: "What if we took the Claymore from Dark Souls and made it more OP?"
Does anybody know why I'm doing only 1-2 damage with this thing?
Is this drew mcintyre sword ?
Gente qual é a melhor greatsword?
Kureimoa is just Claymore in japanese accent
Sold by Iron Ones BS at devotion level 3(leveled from 1 to 3 at once, could be 2) on the Ps Vita version, but I don't know if they changed it for ps4 or pc, and if they did I wouldn't know. Ps Vita version is 1.02.
First of all this is not the best weapon for heavy armor build. It's a very versatile, first class weapon for an S rank.
The best Weapon for any Heavy Armor builds
The game literally turns into a Slasher movie with this beauty >3
The easy game mode. Just pick the sword and spam normal attacks. Rush the game.
Weapon for unskilled players.
Well, it says "Great starter weapon". I beat the game with ease using only the Kureimoa V. 100% Recommended ☼
Bootleg chaotic zweihandler.
THE LEGEND NEVER DIES.
I beat the game using it without uprage. Beast weapon for row staght build
Mine does 28.0 base damage without upgrades...
I confirm that this weapon is available from The Three blacksmith with lvl 2 devotion.
Where do you get this?
one red slash mean´s u can use the weapon two handed
Is this really the only non-transmuted Greatsword? Is there any way to get multiples of it? I want to try all of them, but since there's no way, as far as I know, to fight bosses more than once per playthrough, that means I can't go back to a previous transmutation if I turn it into something else to test it.
what do you need to use this (stats wise)