Iron Pot in Salt and Sanctuary is a Hammer type weapon.
A cast-iron pot used for reducing stocks, simmering stews and, in a pinch, cracking skulls.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 Strength this weapon has an Attack of 82.3 at tier VII.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
- All items have an internal variable called "upgradefac" that dictates how their damage increases when they are upgraded. The Iron Pot is unique in that its "upgradefac" is extremely high, causing its damage at max level to be several times higher than its starting damage. This not only makes it a viable end-game weapon, but actually makes it one of the best one-handed hammers in the game at max level.
- This weapon cannot be transmuted into anything, and no weapon can be transmuted into it.
- Upon the creation of a new character, this weapon is the focus of the "Iron Pot Only" challenge, which restricts the character to only the use of the Iron Pot. It should be noted that other weapons besides the Iron Pot may be equipped, but they will all behave as if they are weapons you do not have the proficiency for (Your character will drop the weapon with every attempt to swing), even if they are level 0 of their particular type.
- You may choose to use no weapons at all and proceed unarmed. Your fists cannot slip out of your hands, after all.
Location/Where to Find
- Starting Weapon for the Chef class.
- Found in a chest in Village of Smiles after the Queen of Smiles bossfight.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Iron Pot Upgrade Table
|7.7||E||Charred Doll x1|
|10.1||E||Charred Doll x2|
|13.1||E||Charred Locket x1|
|17.1||E||Charred Locket x2|
|22.2||E||Charred Reliquary x1|
Iron Pot VI
|28.9||E||Charred Reliquary x2|
Iron Pot VII
|37.6||E||Charred Tome x1|