|Strength Scaling||Dexterity Scaling|
Guardsman's Halberd in Salt and Sanctuary is a Poleaxe type weapon.
A standard halberd with a bearded axehead for slashing attacks and a pointed tip for thrusts. Economical and highly versatile, these weapons are widely used by infantry regiments in nearly every developed nation. Despite the halberd's advantages, however, halberdiers are almost universally equipped with swords for contingency use when the enemy draws too close for polearms to be effective.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 Strength and 50 Dexterity this weapon has an Attack of 121.1 at tier VII.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
- Attack speed is noticeably slower than other Poleaxe weapons.
- Upgrades with Lock of Hair, A Soldier's Poem, A Lord's Orders and A King's Orders.
Location/Where to Find
- Found on a platform before Mal's floating Castle.
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Poleaxe with Gaoler's Ear, an Amber Idol and 3,500 Salt.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Guardsman's Halberd Upgrade Table
|Attack||Str Scale||Dex Scale||Wgt||Durability||Class|
Guardsman's Halberd VI
|Guardsman's Halberd VII||33.0||D||E|