Crystal Sphere is a Consumable item in Salt and Sanctuary.
Crystal Sphere Effect
- Crush it in a sanctuary to convert that sanctuary to your creed.
Where to Find Crystal Sphere
- Found as treasure:
- Sunken Keep: Before The False Jester, keep going down until you see Vertigo Obelisk and go left.
- Bandits Pass: When you enter using the Obelisk to the left of the False Jester Fight. Up to the left, just before the 3 tripwires.
- Red Hall of Cages: on the platfrom above the mad jester.
- Dome of the Forgotten: In the room where you fight The Untouched Inquisitor, it is on a wooden ledge just above the gate, where the lever to unlock it is. This is the gate that opens a shortcut to the Sanctuary.
- Mal's Floating Castle: In Mimku chest on the left side of the main floor inside the castle building.
- Mal's Floating Castle: Chest on the platform with the droppable ladder before the boss fight.
- Can be chosen as an "Effect" item during creation of a character - it is the bottom most choice.
- You gain no Sin from using this item. Nor do you need to seek Forgiveness.
- Any NPCs in the Sanctuary will be converted to your Creed as well.
- Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I have 6 in my inventory right now... I don't know where I got the extra 2 but that means either the guide missed 2 static locations or they're technically farmable.
omg i was a fool for thinking this was useless
Anyone sell this? I have plenty of spare gold and I'm lost on how to use obelisks
When you use this item, it looks like you're crushing a Red Flask (healing item of the Three)...
I am @65% and already got 7. // And yes, the answer is very simple: ng+ :)
I used this to convert all of the sanctuaries (yeah, foolish thing 2 do) now I cant change creed! Anyone know how to fix my mess :(
Mimic chest can drop it.
Anyone know where this can be purchased?