Blood Vial is a Consumable item in Salt and Sanctuary.
Blood Vial Effect
- Restores HP equal to current HP-MAX in 5 seconds.
- Causes 10 corruption on use.
Where to Find Blood Vial
- It is the Healing potion for the Creed: Order of the Betrayer
- Corruption appears to cause other Creeds to be automatically hostile towards the player after obtaining 300 Corruption, regardless of Sin
- Corruption doesn't seem to change character appearance whatsoever, but it does change the UI or border of the game from white to black.
- It is possible to be cleansed of this Corruption by paying Salt to The Candlelit Lady.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Tonight, Gehrman joins the hunt.
Fear the old blood
*heavy breathing in bloodborne fanboy*
The trims next to the screen corners will become less and less visible the more you get corrupted. When you reach 1000 Salt worth of cleansing (so after chugging a 100 blood vials... you filthy casual... just kidding :p), they are pretty much invisible. However, you can get the same effect just by changing your HUD options...
Corruption doesn't seem to be that much of a deal, it costs me only 1gold/corruption tocleanse it (40 gold after 4 uses)
You can cleanse your corruption on the same npc that removes your sin. (all the way down - right, before the brute down the bridge of The Queen of Smiles.
Can corruption be removed without leaving the Betrayers?
does 300 corruption visually change ur characters appearance?
The blood vials cause corruption, what does this have an effect on the player? Please find out! Consumption of the vial causes 10 pts in corruption to increase.