|Strength Scaling||Dexterity Scaling|
Warhammer in Salt and Sanctuary is a Greathammer type weapon.
A two-handed cousin of the humble hammer, this somewhat unwieldy instrument is designed for combat rather than carpentry. Its considerable weight makes it difficult to use effectively but also provides its spiked face with unparalleled striking force, making it supremely effective against brittle targets and heavy armor.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 STR this weapon will have an Attack of 163.7.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
Location/Where to Find
- From the Watching Woods sanctuary, head right (if you've defeated the Mad Alchemist and recieved the Mossy Key). Watch out for Retchfeeders.
- You'll be in a dark cave. Head down and to the right. You'll now be in the Sunken Keep.
- Continue right until you jump across a short gap and see a ladder leading up and the glowing light of a room in the side of a tower just below you.
- Go into the room and head down and to the right to a small platform with the Warhammer.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Warhammer Upgrade Table
|Attack||Str Scale||Upgrade Materials|
|50.3||D||Lock of Hair x1|
|52.9||D||Lock of Hair x2|
|55.5||D||A Soldier's Poem x1|
|58.3||D||A Soldier's Poem x2|
|61.2||D||A Lord's Orders x1|
|64.3||D||A Lord's Orders x2|
|67.5||D||A King's Orders x1|