Trinity Greatsword in Salt and Sanctuary is a Greatsword type weapon.
A divine blade wielded by the Forgotten Knight. Once symbols of justice and courage, this now-decrepit sword and its former owner lay abandoned and powerless in the Crypt of the Dead Gods even as the faithful continued to pray for their guidance. For how long this farce went on can only be guessed, but it would seem that those prayers were being answered instead by the dark forces at work on this forsaken island all along.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 STR this weapon has an Attack of 150.0.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
- It has a nice attack speed bonus. Worth comboing it with a Mossy Charm, as the speed of attacks is the biggest asset of this weapon.
- Even though it has an S rating in Strength, it is still slightly outdamaged by the Jaws of Death greatscissor in terms of raw damage, but has a much greater attack speed.
- As it's a level 5 Greatsword, it is currently impossible to wield it one handed; watch for lighting the torch in dark places, as you will not be able to attack with the sword effectively then. Carry an alternative loadout for such situations.
- A tiny bit of the player's HP is regained with every successful hit.
- It is upgraded with the Drowned Idol => ... => Drowned Tome upgrade path.
Location/Where to Find
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Greatsword with The Forgotten Knight's Ear, a Shimmering Pearl and 100,000 Salt.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Trinity Greatsword Upgrade Table
|Attack||Str Scale||Upgrade Materials|
Trinity Greatsword I
|24.9||S||Drowned Idol x 1, 250 Salt|
Trinity Greatsword II
|25.9||S||Drowned Idol x 2, 500 Salt|
Trinity Greatsword III
|26.9||S||Drowned Locket x 1, 1000 Salt|
Trinity Greatsword IV
|28.0||S||Drowned Locket x 2, 1500 Salt|
Trinity Greatsword V
|29.1||S||Drowned Censer x 1, 2500 Salt|
Trinity Greatsword VI
|30.3||S||Drowned Censer x 2, 5000 Salt|
|Trinity Greatsword VII||31.5||S||Drowned Tome x 1, 10000 Salt|