Soldier's Spear in Salt and Sanctuary is a Spear type weapon.
A common polearm in widespread use throughout the continents, typically as a complement to shorter weapons such as maces and swords. Crafted in various styles for purposes both practical and ceremonial, spears are a ubiquitous sight in the hands of gate guards and infantrymen.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 Strength and 50 Dexterity this weapon has an Attack of 73.6 at tier VII.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
- One of the best Dext build starter (you obtain need really early in the game)
Location/Where to Find
- Sold by Wood Smith, Iron Smith, Dark Smith, Splendor Smith.
- Dropped by Spear Imp
- One found at The Festering Banquet, lower portion (entering from Bandit's Pass), on some collapsing platforms by the trinkets merchant.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Soldier's Spear Upgrade Table
|Attack||Str Scale||Dex Scale||Material|
|12.5||E||C||Lock of Hair x1|
|13.2||E||C||Lock of Hair x2|
|13.8||E||C||A Soldier's Poem x1|
|14.5||E||C||A Soldier's Poem x2|
|15.3||E||C||A Lord's Orders x1|
Soldier's Spear VI
|16.0||E||C||A Lord's Orders x2|
Soldier's Spear VII
|16.8||E||C||A King's Orders x1|