Scharfrichter in Salt and Sanctuary is a Greatsword type weapon.
A deceptively lightweight blade of matte carbon. Commissioned by the pretender Duke Carsejaw of Tristin for ceremonial executions, its finely-honed edge is so sharp that the very fabric of space seems to part before it. Though the bar sinister on his coat of arms did not prevent Carsejaw from winning the hearts of Tristin's populace, the shame of his illegitimate lineage is widely speculated to have driven his subsequent decades-long hunt for a scapegoat.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 STR this weapon will have an Attack of 153.7.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
- Has higher scaling than the trinity greatsword.
- Strong Attack does more damage one-handed than two-handed, and considering the attack speed it can deal alot of burst damage to enemies weak to slash, just take care of the long recovery animation.
Location/Where to Find
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Greatsword with Carsejaw the Cruel's Ashes, a Diamond Cluster and 30,000 Salt.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Scharfrichter Upgrade Table
|20.5||S||Drowned Idol x1|
|21.2||S||Drowned Idol x2|
|21.8||S||Drowned Locket x1|
|22.5||S||Drowned Locket x2|
|23.1||S||Drowned Censer x1|
|23.8||S||Drowned Censer x2|
|Scharfrichter VII||24.5||S||Drowned Tome x1|