|Attack||8.0 / 8.0 Poison|
Mephitic Arquebus in Salt and Sanctuary is a Pistol type weapon.
A stygian matchlock embellished with skeletal fittings encasing the entirety of its stock and barrel. Mummified scraps of rotted flesh still cling to the unsanitary bones, exuding a noxious miasma which permeates any ammunition fired from this ghastly weapon with a most odious toxin. Clearly devised by an evil mind, or else merely one teetering on the brink of abject insanity.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 Dexterity this weapon has an Attack of 42.2 / 42.2 at tier VII.
- Like other gun weapons, this weapon has 1.5x damage multiplier on its attacks, giving it effectively 50% higher AR than it shows.
- Using a weapon buff, such as a Blessed Page, will buff both your main hand melee weapon and offhand gun, despite the gun not gaining the visual effect of the buff.
- The weapon's physical damage type is split between 50% Slash and 50% Strike damage, but equiping a main hand weapon that has an Extra Blades or Extra Blunt special property will change the offhand gun's damage split to 75%/25% or 25%/75%. Using an Extra Blunt weapon this way can be very useful for Dexterity builds, which don't have a lot of options for Strike damage weapons.
Location/Where to Find
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Pistol with That Stench Most Foul's Tooth, a Diamond Cluster and 30,000 Salt.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Mephitic Arquebus Upgrade Table
|8.0 / 8.0 Poison||B||-|
|8.3/8.3 Poison||B||Endless Fang x1|
|8.8/8.8 Poison||B||Endless Fang x2|
|9.2/9.2 Poison||B||Hateful Jawbone x1|
|9.7/9.7 Poison||B||Hateful Jawbone x2|
|10.2/10.2 Poison||B||Enduring Skull x1|
Mephitic Arquebus VI
|10.7/10.7 Poison||B||Enduring Skull x2|
Mephitic Arquebus VII
|11.2 / 11.2 Poison||B||Twisted Heart x1|