Kureimoa in Salt and Sanctuary is a Greatsword type weapon.
A two-handed sword first carried by the highland clans of Dor Isle, but now widely popular throughout the continents owing to its versatility and relative ease of use. Its unpretentious design emphasizes function over form in a humble testament to the virtues of simplicity.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 Strength and 50 Dexterity this weapon has an Attack of 142.8 at tier VII.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
- Very good Strength scaling wepon, and really good early weapon.
- Unless you want to invest in The Iron Ones or The Three creeds, think twice before transmuting it into a Greatscissor, as those cannot be transmuted back into a Greatsword.
- Even without transmuting it, the weapon is very usable through most of the game.
- The name is a roman alphabet transliteration of the japanese word クレイモア, which simply means 'claymore'.
Location/Where to Find
- The Village of Smiles: Right from the sanctuary, then go up some ledges and jump across to a hidden room.
- Can be purchased from The Three or The Iron Ones Blacksmith for 1,500 gold upon reaching Devotion level 2.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Kureimoa Upgrade Table
|Attack||Str Scale||Dex Scale||Material|
|14.6||S||C||Lock of Hair x1|
|15.4||S||C||Lock of Hair x2|
|16.2||S||C||A Soldier's Poem x1|
|17.0||S||C||A Soldier's Poem x2|
|17.8||S||C||A Lord's Orders x1|
|18.7||S||C||A Lord's Orders x2|
|Kureimoa VII||19.6||S||C||A King's Orders x1|