|Class||4 Sword/1 Magic|
Branding Iron in Salt and Sanctuary is a Sword type weapon.
A machete forged from scavenged materials by a blacksmith stranded on this accursed island. A branding iron of the type used to torture prisoners in the Red Hall of Cages has been hammered flat, sharpened keen and quenched in a bath of salt water and Emberskull ash to produce a blade perpetually bathed in searing flames. Improvised though it may be, this unique weapon provides warriors unskilled in the arcane arts with an invaluable tactical advantage.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 Magic and 50 Dexterity this weapon has an Attack of 17.7/83.1 at tier VII.
- Requires Class 1 Magic
- Dexterity scaling is negligible on this weapon, giving only +3.0 physical damage at 50 Dexterity.
- Due to the weapon's low Dexterity scaling, a caster build can use this weapon proficiently without having to spend any levels on Dexterity.
Location/Where to Find
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Sword with Whisperman's Ashes, a Diamond Cluster and 30,000 Salt.
- Sold by the Stone Blacksmith in the Keepers of Fire and Sky for 51,500 gold at 4 Devotion.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Branding Iron Upgrade Table
|Attack||Dex Scale||Mag Scale||Material
|11.0/11.0||E||S||Charred Doll x1|
|11.5/11.5||E||S||Charred Doll x2|
|12.1/12.1||E||S||Charred Locket x1|
|12.7/12.7||E||S||Charred Locket x2|
|13.4/13.4||E||S||Charred Reliquary x1|
Branding Iron VI
|14.0/14.0||E||S||Charred Reliquary x2|
Branding Iron VII
|14.7/14.7||E||S||Charred Tome x1|