Axe of Splendor in Salt and Sanctuary is a Axe type weapon.
A ceremonial axe cast from pure gold, carried by followers of a hedonistic cult as an everlasting symbol of quintessential splendor. Never actually intended for battle, it is in fact absurdly impractical as a weapon due to its crushing weight and malleable composition.
Notes and Tips:
- Easily the best one-handed axe in terms of speed, damage, and reach, offset mostly by its high price-tag and creed exclusivity.
- Killing bosses whilst under the effect of Goldenwine is easily the best way to earn the money needed to afford this pricey weapon.
- At 50 Strength and 50 Dexterity this weapon has an Attack of 115.0 at tier VII.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
- At 50 Strength, this weapon needs at least 24 Dexterity to have a higher Attack than the Red Guillotine, assuming both weapons have been upgraded to maximum level.
Location/Where to Find
- Sold by Splendor Smith. (200,000 Gold)
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Axe of Splendor Upgrade Table
|Attack||Str Scale||Dex Scale||Upgrade Materials|
|12.5||S||D||Lock of Hair x 1, 250 Salt|
|13.2||S||D||Lock of Hair x 2, 500 Salt|
|13.8||S||D||A Soldiers Poem x 1, 1000 Salt|
|14.5||S||D||A Soldiers Poem x 2, 1500 Salt|
|15.3||S||D||A Lord's Orders x 1, 2500 Salt|
Axe of Splendor VI
|16.0||S||D||A Lord's Orders x 2, 5000 Salt|
Axe of Splendor VII
|16.8||S||D||A King's Orders x 1, 10000 Salt|